Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello and Welcome!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Lisha D and this is my first beauty blog!  I will start by making some photo posts as I try out my new skincare regime from Exposed Skin Care.  I was not given this, I payed for it, and all of the products I will review, so they are honest and I am not being persuaded by anyone else but my own opinion and results.

I think everyone should be able to express themselves through makeup; presentation is important in this day and age and I think everyone should have the tools and know how to present themselves the way they want to.

I am aspiring to be a television and film makeup artist, so all of the things I review will have to do mostly with makeup and application, to help those who want to know more about application and specific products.  Thank you all for reading and I hope this is helpful to you!

Lisha D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment